6 cheerful tracks!
Available to purchase here!!
Good Medicine EP
Have you got your copy?
Get yours here!
5. Live Forever is a thought-provoking medium tempo jazz original that came out on Fri 5 March 2021
4. I Can Do All Things is an encouraging new jazz original released Fri 7 May 2021.
3. Good Medicine [single] is an cheerful new jazz original out Fri 25 June 2021.
2. Good Medicine EP is a collection of 6 cheerful tracks out Fri 13 August 2021.
1. There Must Be An Angel is the 2nd single from the GOOD MEDICINE EP featuring Elisa Krijgsman on guitarl coming out Fri 27 August 2021.
6. The jazzified version of Make Me A Channel of Your Peace is
available on all streaming platforms!
7. A version of When The Saints Go Marching In (with alternative lyrics from Jude Meritus relevant to the time we're living in!) released on 11th December 2020.
Check out this God honouring mix of Jazz Gospel on Spotify!
Jazz Gospel 🎷Playlist
Formed back in 2011 Jonny & the Jazzuits have already encouraged the hearts of many throughout The Netherlands performing at jazz festivals, bars, churches and wedding receptions. They have also performed in Belgium & Switzerland.
Their debut album Psalms, Hymns & Spiritual Songs released in March 2015, was nominated for a “Zilveren Duif Award” (Silver Dove), a Dutch award for Gospel Music Artists. Their 2nd album entitled Temporary Accommodation released in October 2017 has already received much acclaim including CD Of The Week on Groot Nieuws Radio, the national Christian radio station in Holland.